Andy Crestodina is a co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Orbit Media, an award-winning 38-person digital agency in Chicago.
Over the past 18 years, Andy has provided digital marketing advice to 1000+ businesses. He speaks at national marketing conferences, writes for big marketing blogs and hosts a little marketing podcast.
Andy has written hundreds of articles on content strategy, search engine optimization, influencer marketing, conversion and Analytics.
- Top 10 Online Marketing Experts to Watch, Forbes
- Top 50 Marketing Influencer, Entrepreneur Magazine
- Top 25 Content Marketers, Express Writers/Buzzsumo
- Top 100 Digital Marketers, Brand 24
- Top 10 Social Media Influencers to Watch, Social Media Explorer
- Top 50 Content Marketing Influencers to Follow, Outbrain
He is also the author of Content Chemistry: The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing.
Research & Outreach: Influencer Marketing Tactics That Work
The key to successful content is to collaborate with the people and brands who are already relevant to your audience. But still, most content marketers write for one website (their own) and rarely do they collaborate with the experts trusted by their audience.
Influencer marketing, blogger relations and digital PR are all built on the same foundation: collaboration. In this class, you’ll learn to use social media to grow your reach and rankings
- Find the 1% of internet users that make the biggest difference in your marketing
- Build relationships that create content opportunities
- Collaborate with your sales prospects and referral partners
Great outreach builds friendships. Bad outreach hurts the reputation of you and your brand.
One hour after we start, you’ll be filled with ideas and examples of how to find and connect with the influencers that can power your marketing.